- Are you passionate about performance? Do you strive for excellence? Are you customer centric? Are you dynamic and business minded?
If you are, GENYX would appreciate hearing from you. We invite individuals with the right profile to explore consulting career opportunities with GENYX. We would be delighted to review your aspirations and career goals by sending us your resume with a brief cover note.
- GENYX is a recognised leader in organisational consulting. For 10 years we have operated from Dubai, covering the Middle East, Far East and Europe. Our business is now global and our company’s success is based on the quality of people we attract and develop, as well as the frontal value we can all deliver to our clients. We hire the best talent – people aligned with our values, dedicated to our clients’ success, and determined to make a difference to our clients – and their customers.
- By address :
Emaar Gold & Diamond Park
Building No. 4
Office No. 110
P.O. Box 125091
United Arab Emirates
- By phone: +971 4 323 7626
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GENYX is an equal opportunity employer. Read our equal opportunity statement here.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Employment opportunities at GENYX are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and passion for performance.
Qualified applicants are considered for advancement without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition, disability, or genetic information. GENYX complies with all applicable local laws with regard to equal employment opportunity. Advancement is based entirely on an individual’s demonstrated performance, job-related ability, skills, knowledge, attitude and the resulting potential for promotions.
GENYX will not tolerate discrimination, harassment, or retaliation affecting its employees or applicants due to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under the law.
Employees who believe they have been subjected to unlawful or unfair discrimination, harassment, or retaliation must report any perceived violation of GENYX’s policy. You also must report any inappropriate conduct that you observe whether or not it affects you directly.